The Middle Tennessee Diversity Forum (MTDF) presents the 2012 CEO Conversation on Diversity hosted by Fifth Third Bank. The event is sponsored by Waller Law Firm, Tennessee Board of Regents, Belmont University, Brand W. Marketing, AJ Media Services, News Channel 5 and the Nashville Career Advancement Center.
- Featuring: Karl Dean, Mayor of Nashville, “Nashville: A Diver-City”
- Panel Discussion
o Panel Moderator: Vicki Yates, News channel 5 Anchor
- Don Abel, President and CEO of Fifth Third Bank of Tennessee
- Darrell S. Freeman, Sr., Executive Chairman, Zycron, Inc.
- John Morgan, Chancellor, Tennessee Board of Regent
- Eduardo Minardi, COO, Bridgestone Americas
- MTDF Board Chair, co-founder – Jacky Akbari
The event will give the area’s CEO’s, executives and professional leadership staff the opportunity to discuss a variety of topics relative to workforce diversity. Diversity forum events were designed for senior leadership in larger organizations who seek to benchmark their company’s internal diversity programs.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Group Pictures (panelists, sponsors, MT Diversity forum Board Chair and Advisory Council) & time for interviews with Media 7:15 a.m. and additional photo op with the mayor and panelists 10:00 am – 10:20 am
Breakfast and Networking from 7:30 – 8:00 a.m.
Double Tree Downtown (2424 Atrium Way, Nashville, TN 37214)
ABOUT THE MTDF:
The Middle Tennessee Diversity Forum (MTDF) is a workforce collaborative designed to build and benchmark workplace diversity initiatives. For all media inquiries and more information, contact Jacky Akbari, email@example.com.