The all-new 2017 GMC Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV is designed to make a lasting impression. Its bold, sculptural lines, advanced technologies and refined details are just a few of its many trademarks. The interior of this mid-size luxury SUV delivers comfort with real wood grained accents, warm-tone burnished aluminum and French-stitched seats. Up to 7 passengers fit with comfort and ease thanks to premium seating and easy access to the 3rd row. And with Acadia Denali’s fold-flat 2nd and 3rd row seats, you’ll have plenty of room for both people and cargo.
As a driver, what’s important? Comfort? Vehicle practicality or storage? Why choose one, when you can have them all in the Arcadia Denali. A premium driving experience separates the Acadia Denali luxury SUV from the competition, with refined, soft touch materials and interior lighting accents throughout the cabin. The Acadia Denali’s innovative storage options increase capability. Some of its long list of interior features include:
• Active noise cancellation for a remarkably quiet cabin
• Two-way adjustable front head restraints for greater comfort
• Purposeful interior lighting accents
• Innovative 2nd-row pullout console drawer • Covered under-floor cargo area storage • Power tilt and telescopic steering column • 2- position memory for drivers’ seat and outside rearview mirrors
The Acadia Denali SUV pairs intelligent technology with driver-centric engineering to help keep you safer on the road. Safety features include:
• Front Automatic Braking • IntelliBeam • Rear Cross Traffic Alert • Lane Keep Assist • Following Distance Indicator
The innovative Safety Alert Driver Seat vibrates to alert you to potential hazards. When one of the Driver Alert technologies (for example, Rear Cross Traffic Alert) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Driver Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
THE NUMBERS: MSRP—Starting at: $47,070 – MPG: 18 (City) 25 (Hwy)