The new 2018 Mazda3 Grand Tour 4-Door has picked up where the 2017 model left off. Previous Mazda3 models earned numerous key awards for its design style, driving quality and efficiency. The latest edition contains newly standard features designed that are even more focused on safety and driving accessibility points.
Subtle exterior tweaks for 2018 elevate the Mazda3’s head-turning KODO—Soul of Motion design. Available as a sedan or a hatchback, this compact car is designed for active lifestyles, families and everyone in between.
Some of the new features for 2018 Newly Standard Equipment:
• Smart City Brake Support (SCBS) standard on every Mazda3 model
• All Mazda3 Touring models now equipped with SKYACTIV-G 2.5-liter engine (previously Mazda3 Touring 2.5 trim level and above)
• Overhead console with sunglasses holder and illuminated vanity mirrors (driver and passenger) standard on all Mazda3 Touring models
• Bi-LED headlights with auto-leveling, LED combination tail lights and LED fog lights standard on top trim Mazda3 Grand Touring models
The Mazda3 Updated Packages:
• BOSE® /Moonroof/Satellite Radio Package that’s been reconfigured to include BOSE® 9-speaker audio system, Sirius XM satellite radio with 4-month subscription and moonroof (formerly part of Touring Popular Equipment Package)
The Grand Touring Premium Equipment Package has been reconfigured to include High Beam Control, Lane Departure Warning System, Lane-Keep Assist, Mazda Radar Cruise Control, Smart Brake Support and Traffic Sign Recognition.
THE NUMBERS: MSRP: $18,095 – MPG: 27 (City) 37 (Hwy)