Cadillac’s global best-selling XT5 is revamped for 2020, with a new turbocharged engine, enhanced technologies and revised design cues that coalesce in distinctive trims that offer customers greater choice in matching this luxury crossover to their personality. With more than 40 updates the 2020 Cadillac XT5 raises the bar when it comes to functionality, mixed with style and luxury.
The XT5 joins the all-new XT6 as one of Cadillac’s popular recently launched three-row crossovers. The 2020 XT5 follows the brand’s new global “Y” trim strategy.
The vehicle’s exterior now features standard LED headlamps with IntelliBeam on all models. Additionally, the lower front and rear fascia have been updated, while a new 18-inch wheel design is standard on Luxury and Premium Luxury and a new 20-inch wheel design is available. XT5 Sport features new 20-inch wheels standard. Infotainment and driver assistance technologies take center stage for model year 2020.
Available highlights include:
• New interior color and trim themes, with greater differentiation among the trims. Each also incorporates a richer selection of authentic materials and coordinating décor — including a Jet Black/Kona Brown theme (additional-cost option) that includes premium leather seats, leather door trim and armrests.
• A new center console design offers enhanced storage solutions, redesigned cup holders and a wrapped bin at the front of the console that conveys a more tailored appearance.
• Heated front seats are now standard
• Revised 60/40-split rear seat functionality enhances convenience and utility.
• New available Bose® Performance Series sound system complemented by new metal speaker grilles further contribute to the XT5’s custom-tailored environment and exemplify its outstanding attention to detail.
MSRP: starting at $45,090 – MPG: Up to 18 city / 26 highway