How First Horizon Bank is helping its customers:
Starting immediately, upon request and indication of hardship related to COVID-19, First Horizon will rebate the following incurred fees:
DEPOSITS – INCURRED FEES
• NSF (Non-sufficient Funds) / Overdraft fees
• Continuous Overdraft fees
• Overdraft Protection Transfer fees
• Monthly service charges
• Early withdrawal fees for CDs
LENDING INCURRED FEES:
• Late payment fees
DEBIT & CREDIT CARDS INCURRED FEES:
• Late payment fees
• Foreign ATM & surcharge fees
• Balance inquiry and quick statement fees
First Horizon Bank is also supporting its Consumer and Small Business Customers with the following:
(real estate, auto lending, unsecured and credit cards):
• Lending assistance available for borrowers
• Deferring loan payment up to 90 days, as well as suppressing derogatory credit bureau reporting on the related loans for up to 90 days
• For borrowers where a short-term program is not appropriate, the Long-Term Forbearance (LTF) program may be considered
DEBIT & CREDIT CARDS:
• Increasing the daily ATM withdrawal limit from $600 to $1,000
• If you have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and incurred fee(s) listed below, you can request relief in one of the following ways:
• Fill out an online request form
• Call First Horizon Customer Service at 800-382-5465
• Contact your banker or local banking center
For mortgage customers, if your loan is serviced by First Horizon Bank, please call 866-609-2773. If your loan is serviced by Dovenmuehle Mortgage (DMI), please call 855-355-2096.
Additionally, beginning this past Monday (3/23), First Horizon Bank adjusted services at its banking centers to drive-thru only to help keep customers and employees as safe as possible. Lobbies will be available by appointment only.
Customers are also encouraged to bank remotely via First Horizon’s mobile app and online services, or by calling 800-382-5465.
Business clients can contact their First Horizon relationship manager or call the bank’s Business Service Center at 888-382-4968.